Filed under Columns

Cheers & Jeers!

• Cheers to the teachers and students who dressed up and supported anti-bullying day by wearing orange.
  • Jeers to the students who didn’t and mocked the ones who did.
  • Cheers to the students who supported our football team, even if it wasn’t our best year.
  • Jeers to the students who complain about the losses and make the football boys feel bad.
  • Cheers to the students who have the opportunity to leave early on Fridays because they’re passing their classes with C’s and above.
  • Jeers to the students who don’t try in school and constantly stay until 3:20 on Fridays.
  • Cheers to the students who try out for sports and get involved in school.
  • Jeers to the students who don’t get involved in any school related activity. Join a club! a sport! student council! speech! Colleges like that.
  • Cheers to the students who do not create any drama in the halls of the school.
  • Jeers to the students who have conflict in the hallways, either with words, or actions. Violence is never the answer.
  • Cheers to the fast paced students who walk in a hurried pace when going to their next class.
  • Jeers to the students who take forever and socialize with their friends, blocking the hallways. I know that you and I both would not enjoy a lunch detention.
  • Cheers to the students who attend Cardinal Classroom and work on their school work.
  • Jeers to the students who never have attended Cardinal Classroom.
  • Cheers to the students who speak appropriately in the halls of the school.
  • Jeers to the students who have a potty mouth, who not only curse in the halls, but yell them; this is a school, think before you speak.
  • Cheers to the ones who read the school (web) newspaper by the journalism staff.
  • Jeers to the ones who don’t.